* According to the Council Regulation (EU) No 692/2014 (OJ L183, p. 9) it shall be prohibited to import into European Union goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol.
The prohibition shall not apply in respect of:
(a) the execution until 26 September 2014, of trade contracts concluded before 25 June 2014, or of ancillary contracts necessary for the execution of such contracts, provided that the natural or legal persons, entity or body seeking to perform the contract have notified, at least 10 working days in advance, the activity or transaction to the competent authority of the Member State in which they are established.
(b) goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol which have been made available to the Ukrainian authorities for examination, for which compliance with the conditions conferring entitlement to preferential origin has been verified and for which a certificate of origin has been issued in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 978/2012 and Regulation (EU) No 374/2014 or in accordance with the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement.
- - 3206110000 10: Pigments and preparations based on titanium dioxide
- - - 3206110000 80 (2/0) : Containing 80 % or more by weight of titanium dioxide calculated on the dry matter
- - - 3206190000 80 (2/1) : Other
- - 3206200000 80: Pigments and preparations based on chromium compounds
- - 3206410000 10: Other colouring matter and other preparations
- - - 3206410000 80: Ultramarine and preparations based thereon
- - - 3206420000 80 (2/0) : Lithopone and other pigments and preparations based on zinc sulphide
- - - 3206490000 80 (2/1) : Other
- - 3206500000 80: Inorganic products of a kind used as luminophores