* Products consigned from Japan shall be accompanied by a Common Entry Document (CED) or a Common Veterinary Entry Document (CVED) according to Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 322/2014 (OJ L 95). This does not concern products which left Japan before 28 March 2011.
- - - - - - - 1516209821 10: Blends containing by weight more than 20% of fatty-acid mono-alkyl esters and/or paraffinic gasoil obtained from synthesis and/or hydro-treatment, of non-fossil origin
- - - - - - - - 1516209821 80: Consigned from Canada
- - - - - - - - 1516209829 80: Other
- - - - - - - 1516209830 80: Blends containing by weight 20% or less of fatty-acid mono-alkyl esters and/or paraffinic gasoil obtained from synthesis and/or hydro-treatment, of non-fossil origin
- - - - - - - 1516209880 80 (0/1) : Other
Re-esterified vegetable oil based on palm…
Re-esterified vegetable oil based on palm kernal and coconut fatty acids. Manufactured by the chemical reaction together of capric and caprylic (C8/C10) fatty acids derived from palm kernal and coconut oil with glycerol derived from palm oil.
The crude product is fully refined and deodourised. Used as a food grade lubricant, flavour carrier and in high energy nutrition applications.
Put up in immediate packings exceeding 1 kg.
Classification justification: Classification is determined by the interpretation of general rules 1 and 6 of the combined nomenclature and the terms of heading 1516 and subheading 151620.
- BTI Reference:
- Start date of validity:
- End date of validity: