* According to the Council Regulation (EU) No 692/2014 (OJ L183, p. 9) it shall be prohibited to import into European Union goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol.
The prohibition shall not apply in respect of:
(a) the execution until 26 September 2014, of trade contracts concluded before 25 June 2014, or of ancillary contracts necessary for the execution of such contracts, provided that the natural or legal persons, entity or body seeking to perform the contract have notified, at least 10 working days in advance, the activity or transaction to the competent authority of the Member State in which they are established.
(b) goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol which have been made available to the Ukrainian authorities for examination, for which compliance with the conditions conferring entitlement to preferential origin has been verified and for which a certificate of origin has been issued in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 978/2012 and Regulation (EU) No 374/2014 or in accordance with the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement.
- - 1104120000 10: Rolled or flaked grains
- - - 1104120000 80 (2/0) : Of oats
- - - 1104190000 80 (9/0) : Of other cereals
- - 1104220000 10: Other worked grains (for example, hulled, pearled, sliced or kibbled)
- - - 1104220000 80 (3/0) : Of oats
- - - 1104230000 80 (2/1) : Of maize (corn)
- - - 1104290000 80 (15/0) : Of other cereals
- - 1104300000 80 (2/0) : Germ of cereals, whole, rolled, flaked or ground