* According to the Council Regulation (EU) No 692/2014 (OJ L183, p. 9) it shall be prohibited to import into European Union goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol.
The prohibition shall not apply in respect of:
(a) the execution until 26 September 2014, of trade contracts concluded before 25 June 2014, or of ancillary contracts necessary for the execution of such contracts, provided that the natural or legal persons, entity or body seeking to perform the contract have notified, at least 10 working days in advance, the activity or transaction to the competent authority of the Member State in which they are established.
(b) goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol which have been made available to the Ukrainian authorities for examination, for which compliance with the conditions conferring entitlement to preferential origin has been verified and for which a certificate of origin has been issued in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 978/2012 and Regulation (EU) No 374/2014 or in accordance with the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement.
* According to the Council Regulation (EU) No 1351/2014 (OJ L365, p. 46), the export of goods and technologies suited for use in the sectors of transport; telecommunications; energy; prospection, exploatation and production of oil, gas and mineral resources is prohibited:
(a) to any natural or legal person, entity or body in Crimea or Sevastopol, or
(b) for use in Crimea or Sevastopol.
The prohibitions shall be without prejudice to the execution until 21 March 2015 of an obligation arising from a contract concluded before 20 December 2014, or by ancillary contracts necessary for the execution of such contracts, provided that the competent authority has been informed at least five working days in advance.
When related to the use in Crimea or Sevastopol, the prohibitions do not apply where there are no reasonable grounds to determine that the goods and technology or the services are to be used in Crimea or Sevastopol.
- - 7613000010 80: Bottles for inflating escape chutes, intended for use in certain types of aircraft
- - 7613000020 80: Aluminium container, seamless, for compressed natural gas or compressed hydrogen, wholly embedded in an overwrap of epoxy-carbon fibres composite, of a storage capacity of 172 l (± 10 %) and an unfilled weight of not more than 64 kg
- - 7613000090 80 (0/2) : Other
AN ALUMINIUM DEWAR. OF ALUMINIUM. FOR THE…
AN ALUMINIUM DEWAR. OF ALUMINIUM. FOR THE STORAGE OF LIQUID NITORGEN. THE CONTAINER CONSISTS OF AN INNER AND OUTER VESSEL SEPARATED BY A VACCUM TO RESTRICT CONDUCTIVE HEATING. CAPACITY BETWEEN 3 AND 26 LITRES.
- Start date of validity: