- - - - 3921190010 80: For use in certain types of aircraft
- - - - 3921190030 10: Other
- - - - - 3921190030 80: Blocks with cellular structure, containing by weight: - polyamide-6 or poly(epoxy anhydride) - 7 % or more but not more than 9 % of polytetrafluorethylene if present - 10 % or more but not more than 25 % of inorganic fillers
- - - - - 3921190040 80: Transparent, microporous, acrylic acid grafted polyethylene film, in the form of rolls, with: - a width of 98 mm or more but not more than170 mm, - a thickness of 15 µm or more but not more than 36 µm, of a kind used for the manufacture of alkaline battery separators
- - - - - 3921190050 80: Porous membrane of polytetrafluorethylene (PTFE) laminated to a polyester spunbonded non-woven cloth with - a total thickness of more than 0,05 mm but not more than 0,20 mm, - a water entry pressure between 5 and 200 kPa according to ISO 811, and - an air permeability of 0,08 cm$3/cm$2/s or more according to ISO 5636-5
- - - - - 3921190060 80: Multi-porous multilayer separator foil with: - one microporous polyethylene layer between two microporous polypropylene layers and whether or not containing a coating of aluminium oxide on both sides, - a width of 65 mm or more but not more than 170 mm, - a total thickness of 0,01 mm or more but not more than 0,03 mm, - a porosity of 0,25 or more but not more than 0,65
- - - - - 3921190070 80: Microporous membranes of expanded Polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE) in rolls, having: - a width of 1 600 mm or more but not more than 1 730 mm, and - a membrane thickness of 15 μm or more, but not more than 50 μm for use in the manufacture of a bi-component ePTFE membrane
- - - - - 3921190080 80: Microporous monolayer film of polypropylene or a microporous trilayer film of polypropylene, polyethylene and polypropylene, each film with - zero transversal production direction (TD) shrinkage, - a total thickness of 10 µm or more but not more than 50 µm, - a width of 15 mm or more but not more than 900 mm, - a length of more than 200 m but not more than 3000 m, and - an average pore size between 0,02 µm and 0,1 µm
- - - - - 3921190093 80 (0/2) : Strip of microporous polytetrafluoroethylene on a support of a non-woven, for use in the manufacture of filters for kidney dialysis equipment
- - - - - 3921190095 80 (0/1) : Film of polyethersulfone, of a thickness of not more than 200 µm
- - - - - 3921190096 80: Cellular film, consisting of a layer of polyethylene of a thickness of 90 µm or more but not more than 140 µm and a layer of regenerated cellulose of a thickness of 10 µm or more but not more than 40 µm
- - - - - 3921190099 80 (0/17) : Other
THE PRODUCT IS A CAVITY CLOSER FOR WINDOW…
THE PRODUCT IS A CAVITY CLOSER FOR WINDOW AND DOOR REVEALS, ACTING AS A DAMP-PROOF COURSE (DPC).
IT IS MADE FROM A POLYETHYLENE FOAM. THE PRODUCT SITS AGAINST THE INNER SIDE OF THE OUTER BRICKWORK WITH THE PURPOSE TO STOP MOISTURE PENETRATION AND THE BUILD UP OF MOULD.
THE DPC IS SUPPLIED IN BRANDED POLYTHENE PACKS WHICH PROTECT THE PRODUCT DURING TRANSIT AND ENABLE EASY IDENTIFICATION ON THE BUILDING SITE.
THE ITEM IS SOLD IN 10M ROLLS.
- Start date of validity: