* According to the Council Regulation (EU) No 692/2014 (OJ L183, p. 9) it shall be prohibited to import into European Union goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol.
The prohibition shall not apply in respect of:
(a) the execution until 26 September 2014, of trade contracts concluded before 25 June 2014, or of ancillary contracts necessary for the execution of such contracts, provided that the natural or legal persons, entity or body seeking to perform the contract have notified, at least 10 working days in advance, the activity or transaction to the competent authority of the Member State in which they are established.
(b) goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol which have been made available to the Ukrainian authorities for examination, for which compliance with the conditions conferring entitlement to preferential origin has been verified and for which a certificate of origin has been issued in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 978/2012 and Regulation (EU) No 374/2014 or in accordance with the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement.
- - 6403120000 10 (0/3) : Sports footwear
- - - 6403120000 80: Ski-boots, cross-country ski footwear and snowboard boots
- - - 6403190000 80 (0/11) : Other
- - 6403200000 80: Footwear with outer soles of leather, and uppers which consist of leather straps across the instep and around the big toe
- - 6403400000 80 (0/11) : Other footwear, incorporating a protective metal toecap
- - 6403510000 10: Other footwear with outer soles of leather
- - - 6403510000 80 (12/0) : Covering the ankle
- - - 6403590000 80 (15/0) : Other
- - 6403910000 10 (0/1) : Other footwear
- - - 6403910000 80 (16/0) : Covering the ankle
- - - 6403990000 80 (19/1) : Other