* According to the Council Regulation (EU) No 692/2014 (OJ L183, p. 9) it shall be prohibited to import into European Union goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol.
The prohibition shall not apply in respect of:
(a) the execution until 26 September 2014, of trade contracts concluded before 25 June 2014, or of ancillary contracts necessary for the execution of such contracts, provided that the natural or legal persons, entity or body seeking to perform the contract have notified, at least 10 working days in advance, the activity or transaction to the competent authority of the Member State in which they are established.
(b) goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol which have been made available to the Ukrainian authorities for examination, for which compliance with the conditions conferring entitlement to preferential origin has been verified and for which a certificate of origin has been issued in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 978/2012 and Regulation (EU) No 374/2014 or in accordance with the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement.
- 4001000000 80 (6/0) : Natural rubber, balata, gutta-percha, guayule, chicle and similar natural gums, in primary forms or in plates, sheets or strip
- 4002000000 80 (19/0) : Synthetic rubber and factice derived from oils, in primary forms or in plates, sheets or strip; mixtures of any product of heading 4001 with any product of this heading, in primary forms or in plates, sheets or strip
- 4003000000 80 (0/1) : Reclaimed rubber in primary forms or in plates, sheets or strip
- 4004000000 80: Waste, parings and scrap of rubber (other than hard rubber) and powders and granules obtained therefrom
- 4005000000 80 (5/0) : Compounded rubber, unvulcanised, in primary forms or in plates, sheets or strip
- 4006000000 80 (2/0) : Other forms (for example, rods, tubes and profile shapes) and articles (for example, discs and rings), of unvulcanised rubber
- 4007000000 80 (2/1) : Vulcanised rubber thread and cord
- 4008000000 80 (6/0) : Plates, sheets, strip, rods and profile shapes, of vulcanised rubber other than hard rubber
- 4009000000 80 (12/0) : Tubes, pipes and hoses, of vulcanised rubber other than hard rubber, with or without their fittings (for example, joints, elbows, flanges)
- 4010000000 80 (12/0) : Conveyor or transmission belts or belting, of vulcanised rubber
- 4011000000 80 (8/0) : New pneumatic tyres, of rubber
- 4012000000 80 (7/0) : Retreaded or used pneumatic tyres of rubber; solid or cushion tyres, tyre treads and tyre flaps, of rubber
- 4013000000 80 (3/0) : Inner tubes, of rubber
- 4014000000 80 (2/0) : Hygienic or pharmaceutical articles (including teats), of vulcanised rubber other than hard rubber, with or without fittings of hard rubber
- 4015000000 80 (4/0) : Articles of apparel and clothing accessories (including gloves, mittens and mitts), for all purposes, of vulcanised rubber other than hard rubber
- 4016000000 80 (8/0) : Other articles of vulcanised rubber other than hard rubber
- 4017000000 80 (0/2) : Hard rubber (for example, ebonite) in all forms, including waste and scrap; articles of hard rubber