* According to the Council Regulation (EU) No 692/2014 (OJ L183, p. 9) it shall be prohibited to import into European Union goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol.
The prohibition shall not apply in respect of:
(a) the execution until 26 September 2014, of trade contracts concluded before 25 June 2014, or of ancillary contracts necessary for the execution of such contracts, provided that the natural or legal persons, entity or body seeking to perform the contract have notified, at least 10 working days in advance, the activity or transaction to the competent authority of the Member State in which they are established.
(b) goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol which have been made available to the Ukrainian authorities for examination, for which compliance with the conditions conferring entitlement to preferential origin has been verified and for which a certificate of origin has been issued in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 978/2012 and Regulation (EU) No 374/2014 or in accordance with the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement.
- - 0204100000 80 (2/0) : Carcases and half-carcases of lamb, fresh or chilled
- - 0204210000 10: Other meat of sheep, fresh or chilled
- - - 0204210000 80 (2/0) : Carcases and half-carcases
- - - 0204220000 80 (4/0) : Other cuts with bone in
- - - 0204230000 80 (6/0) : Boneless
- - 0204300000 80 (2/0) : Carcases and half-carcases of lamb, frozen
- - 0204410000 10: Other meat of sheep, frozen
- - - 0204410000 80 (2/0) : Carcases and half-carcases
- - - 0204420000 80 (4/0) : Other cuts with bone in
- - - 0204430000 80 (2/0) : Boneless
- - 0204500000 80 (16/0) : Meat of goats