* According to the Council Regulation (EU) No 692/2014 (OJ L183, p. 9) it shall be prohibited to import into European Union goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol.
The prohibition shall not apply in respect of:
(a) the execution until 26 September 2014, of trade contracts concluded before 25 June 2014, or of ancillary contracts necessary for the execution of such contracts, provided that the natural or legal persons, entity or body seeking to perform the contract have notified, at least 10 working days in advance, the activity or transaction to the competent authority of the Member State in which they are established.
(b) goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol which have been made available to the Ukrainian authorities for examination, for which compliance with the conditions conferring entitlement to preferential origin has been verified and for which a certificate of origin has been issued in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 978/2012 and Regulation (EU) No 374/2014 or in accordance with the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement.
- - 6208110000 10 (0/5) : Slips and petticoats
- - - 6208110000 80: Of man-made fibres
- - - 6208190000 80: Of other textile materials
- - 6208210000 10 (0/10) : Nightdresses and pyjamas
- - - 6208210000 80: Of cotton
- - - 6208220000 80 (0/19) : Of man-made fibres
- - - 6208290000 80 (0/1) : Of other textile materials
- - 6208910000 10: Other
- - - 6208910000 80 (6/0) : Of cotton
- - - 6208920000 80 (0/13) : Of man-made fibres
- - - 6208990000 80 (2/0) : Of other textile materials