* According to the Council Regulation (EU) No 692/2014 (OJ L183, p. 9) it shall be prohibited to import into European Union goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol.
The prohibition shall not apply in respect of:
(a) the execution until 26 September 2014, of trade contracts concluded before 25 June 2014, or of ancillary contracts necessary for the execution of such contracts, provided that the natural or legal persons, entity or body seeking to perform the contract have notified, at least 10 working days in advance, the activity or transaction to the competent authority of the Member State in which they are established.
(b) goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol which have been made available to the Ukrainian authorities for examination, for which compliance with the conditions conferring entitlement to preferential origin has been verified and for which a certificate of origin has been issued in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 978/2012 and Regulation (EU) No 374/2014 or in accordance with the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement.
- - 8518100000 80 (2/0) : Microphones and stands therefor
- - 8518210000 10 (0/105) : Loudspeakers, whether or not mounted in their enclosures
- - - 8518210000 80: Single loudspeakers, mounted in their enclosures
- - - 8518220000 80 (2/1) : Multiple loudspeakers, mounted in the same enclosure
- - - 8518290000 80 (2/0) : Other
- - 8518300000 80 (2/5) : Headphones and earphones, whether or not combined with a microphone, and sets consisting of a microphone and one or more loudspeakers
- - 8518400000 80 (2/0) : Audio-frequency electric amplifiers
- - 8518500000 80 (2/0) : Electric sound amplifier sets
- - 8518900000 80 (10/0) : Parts