* According to the Council Regulation (EU) No 692/2014 (OJ L183, p. 9) it shall be prohibited to import into European Union goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol.
The prohibition shall not apply in respect of:
(a) the execution until 26 September 2014, of trade contracts concluded before 25 June 2014, or of ancillary contracts necessary for the execution of such contracts, provided that the natural or legal persons, entity or body seeking to perform the contract have notified, at least 10 working days in advance, the activity or transaction to the competent authority of the Member State in which they are established.
(b) goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol which have been made available to the Ukrainian authorities for examination, for which compliance with the conditions conferring entitlement to preferential origin has been verified and for which a certificate of origin has been issued in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 978/2012 and Regulation (EU) No 374/2014 or in accordance with the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement.
- - 0210110000 10: Meat of swine
- - - 0210110000 80 (8/0) : Hams, shoulders and cuts thereof, with bone in
- - - 0210120000 80 (4/0) : Bellies (streaky) and cuts thereof
- - - 0210190000 80 (14/0) : Other
- - 0210200000 80 (2/0) : Meat of bovine animals
- - 0210910000 10: Other, including edible flours and meals of meat or meat offal
- - - 0210910000 80: Of primates
- - - 0210920000 80 (5/0) : Of whales, dolphins and porpoises (mammals of the order Cetacea); of manatees and dugongs (mammals of the order Sirenia); of seals, sea lions and walruses (mammals of the suborder Pinnipedia)
- - - 0210930000 80: Of reptiles (including snakes and turtles)
- - - 0210990000 80 (20/0) : Other